Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tasty Tuesday

Want a great way to use up your leftover chicken? Look no further....

Fajita Pasta Salad


I make a lot of chicken...I could eat it almost every night. And I'm sure this would be just as tasty with leftover turkey (I need to make a reminder for Thanksgiving for that...lol!). I know I post a lot of Tastefully Simple recipes but I really do love the products and how easy it is to prepare them.

Here's the recipe straight from the Tastefully Simple website....

ingredients


Whisk first 4 ingredients until smooth; set aside. In a large bowl, toss pasta, chicken and salsa. Fold in dip mixture; season to taste. Chill 1 hour. Makes 8-10 servings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...