Sunday, June 16, 2013

About Me....

Thanks so much for stopping by!

This is my first blog so please be a little patient as I get it all figured out! I'm sure it'll get better as I go along so please check back!

My name is Joyce and I live in Somerset, NJ with my dogs where I care for my mom. I am the youngest of four kids (although we're not so "young" anymore...lol!) and most of my family lives close which is nice - family is important to me.

My passion for scrapbooking, cardmaking and 3-D projects started in 2002 when a dear friend, Ines, introduced me to scrapbooking through Creative Memories. As they say, the rest is history! We eventually discovered scrapbook stores, crops, classes, weekends and so much more! I love doing gifts for other people - I hope they enjoy receiving them half as much as I enjoy making them. 

Hope you enjoy my site!
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

SMASH kit

I just wanted to quickly share part of a SMASH kit I finally finished putting together. I have a SMASH book...it has a lot of beautiful page...